Friday, July 24, 2009

The Backstabber Bulletin

Who would be friends with a backstabber? That's the million dollar question. But the sad answer is, everyone. Not because they like backstabbers, because they don't know. And once they do know...its a roller coaster of "You're the worst friend in the world!" to "Oh, its OK. Just don't do it ever again." But of course they will do it again, because they got away with it. Like a child who steals a cookie. If they weren't in trouble the first time, they think its OK to do it again. When REALLY, the other party (in this case that would be you) is totally crushed and hurt.

Well here's my latest Backstabber experience... (fake names)

7:45 am
Foolishly I said,"Judy I think I might like Leo!" "REALLY?I though you still liked that other guy." I reply,"No, hes a total idiot anyways." "Oh, well I'll IM you later"
"Kay, see ya." Not really thinking about what she might do with that info, I walk away.

11:35am
"Hey Kate!" I say when I see her in the halls. "Hey, lover girl." Confused I say,"What?"
"I know you like Leo." "Do not!" I lie. "Well a little birdy told me you did." "WHAT?!?"
"Actually it was judy. And she never lies." "Yeah whatever Kate. Later.""I'm gonna tell Leo you know." "Go ahead, I don't like him anyways." "Whatever liar."

12:15pm
"JUDY!" I scream when I see her.
"Oh hey." She says normality. "HEY??? I don't believe you!!! How COULD you?"
"What are you talking about?" She says as she cocks her head. " You told KATE I like LEO???"
"I have no idea what your talking about!!!!" She says sounding confused in a fake way.
"Oh so she just magically knows and just happens to say you told her, just after I told you?"
"But I," "Whatever Judy." I cut her off.

So Thanks for Reading! More to come! (True Story- Fake Names.)
oxoxoxo Missml
Has this happened to you? Tell me about it in your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment